Emergency Dentistry at Ascot Family Dental in Roseville, CA
If you’re suffering from a sports injury or accident, knocked-out tooth, or severe toothache, or have lost a dental crown or filling, Dr. Purvak Parikh and our Roseville, CA dental team are here to help! We have flexible hours (including same-day and Saturday appointments), two great doctors, and a team of well-trained staff who are available to take care of your dental emergencies.
Dental Emergencies at Ascot Family Dental in Roseville, CA
- Bitten lip or tongue: Apply pressure to any source of bleeding with clean towel/washcloth and can apply some ice wrapped in a towel/washcloth. If the bleeding does not stop, contact our office immediately.
- Object caught in teeth: If you are unable to brush or floss the object from your mouth, our skilled hygienist can thoroughly clean and debride the area, removing the source of pain.
- Broken, chipped or fractured tooth: Depending on the damage, the broken, chipped, or fractured tooth may need crown, root canal, or both. We offer our patients high-quality dental restorations in one simple visit using the CEREC® system. This is a cutting-edge technology that uses computerized processes to design and mill a perfectly fitting restoration in only one visit.
- Knocked-out tooth: If you can be sure of not swallowing the tooth, keeping it in your mouth (with saliva), or in a cup of milk. Call our office right away so we can attempt to reinsert the tooth. If we cannot reinsert the tooth, we can replace it with a dental implant, bridge, or partial denture
- Toothache: Over-the-counter pain medication, taken as directed, is the first measure to take in order to help pain management. Make sure you follow the directions, indications, and warnings on the bottle and how it applies to you. If the pain persists, call our office. The tooth may need a filling or root canal.
We know that emergencies can happen, and our highly trained doctors can easily provide all aspects of emergency dental treatment right here at our Roseville, CA dental office.